Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A Little About Me

My name's Alex, and I've lived in Goderich my entire life. I have 3 siblings, all of younger age, and two loving parents. I spend most of my free time researching cutting edge technology, and staying up to date with world news and happenings. Someday, I hope to be computer-savvy enough to start a hardware business, along with providing technical assistance.

I also like to stay up to date with the newest games and software, as I hope to be a retailer of those as well. I'm an avid PC gamer, attached to such classics as Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike:Source, and Half-Life. I dislike the plump "cash-cow" that is the Halo and Call of Duty series.

Among the lines of music, I enjoy anything that isn't run-of-the-mill ear candy. My musical tastes could be classified as obscure - I like symphonic-metal, or any kind of Scandanavian/European music.

That's about all I can think of disclosing.

No comments:

Post a Comment